I'm the one

I'm the one at the grocery store you see buying the same thing every time, knowing I can't eat what I want

I'm the one at the playground leaving in a hurry with my kids, for there is no bathroom in sight

I'm the one who causes the family to stop several times on a road trip, and you all know why

I'm the one who doesn't like to go out to eat, for nothing on the menu ever seems to fit my diet right

I'm the one who's loved ones don't understand what I am living with, but eager to learn and listen

I'm the one who has to remember to take medicine every day to keep the pains away

I'm the one that wishes I knew what a full remission felt like

I'm the one who leaves work hoping I can make that 45 min drive home without any accidents

I'm the one, the only one, in my family whose been Dx with this life long disease

I'm the one who doesn't know what the future holds and what complications may come next

I'm the one with the disease that not all Doctors understand and neither do I

I'm the one who seeks advice and information about what I'm living with

I'm the one that takes day by day not knowing what the next may bring

I'm the one with the autoimmune disease that you may have heard of

I'm the one who is thankful to be here, even if some days, weeks, are hard...

I'm the one who knows I have to live with this disease many years to come, forever

I'm the one who knows the challenges that I face, only make me stronger

I'm the one, among many who live life with Crohn's Disease.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Youre the one that feels sorry for herself !
    Anonymous said...
    The skin disease is known by multi-colored fiber-like (filamentous) strands extruding from the skin!
    [url=http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/]morgellons disease[/url]

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home